I hope this finds you and your family in good health. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: my commitment to your health and safety, and the health and safety of our communities.
On one hand, it is in difficult times that we most need care and community, and touch can be a powerful source of that support. On the other hand, physical distancing is impossible during bodywork sessions and there is always some level of risk inherent. I aim to mitigate these risks as much as possible, while maintaining a high level of comfort and a relaxing environment for you.
Here are some of the changes you can expect when you visit:
• I will communicate with you beforehand to obtain updates to your health information and ask you specifically about your potential exposure to COVID-19.
• I’ll ask you if you have developed any symptoms of illness since we spoke on the phone. If you feel ill on the day of your session, there is no penalty for canceling your appointment. Stay home when you are sick!
• When you arrive at the office, I’ll ask that you wait in your vehicle until I call you to come in. This ensures that we don’t have too many people in the reception area at one time.
• When you first enter the office building, we ask that you wash your hands or use hand sanitizer. You will also find hand sanitizer in the treatment room and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
• A face cover must be worn at all times when inside the building, including on the massage table. When clients are lying face down, a pillowcase is used to create a tent and allow for comfortable breathing.
I look forward to seeing you again and am happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps I take to keep you, and every client, safe in my practice. To make an appointment, please schedule on-line here.
Thank you for being my client. I value your trust and loyalty, and look forward to welcoming you back to a safe therapeutic environment.